Please be informed that Abdullah M. Alsamhan, the Chairman of the SEA-ME-WE 5 Consortium was a speaker at the Annual Europe 2019 GCCM / CC-Submarine Summit held in the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London.
His speaking role took place on Thursday, 14th February 2019 at 10:30 am – 11:15 am.
The executive round-table panel discussion focused on the following:
Topic: New Business Models to meet cables future digital demand and future consumption trends of bandwidth hungry consumers
– Looking into new business models
– Addressing the future market demands
– Next generation planning in digital era
– New partnership models between cable operators and content providers
– What’s new with the cable systems since last year?
– How do you judge success for your investment in the system?
– Internal needs vs. wholesale prospects
– What would you do differently next time?